The climate of Bakuriani is transitional from humid maritime to relatively humid continental. The winters are cold and experience significant snowfall while the summers are long and warm. Average annual temperature of the town is 4.3 degrees Celsius. The average temperature in January is -7.3 degrees Celsius while the average August temperature is 15 degrees Celsius. The annual precipitation is 734mm (28.9 inches).
The depth of snow from December to March is 64cm (25.2 inches). Bakuriani is also home to the well-known Botanical Garden of the Georgian Academy of Sciences.
Guest room amenities:
In hotel 23 rooms (11 - Double, 6 - Triple, 4 - Four with 2 Lux).
- Central heating
- Satellite TV (15 channel, georgian channel: rustavi 2, imedi, 1 tv, maestro, adjara, stereo, russian channel: первый канал, нтв, ртр-планета, тнт, твц, тв-3, euronews-рус, ru-тв-music, карусель-for children)
- Shower (shower cabins, towels, soap, shampoo, hair dryer)
Facilities & services:
- Taxi service - (from hotel to kanatka)
- Safe deposit box at reception
- Laundry service service
- Free parking
- Conference hall (50 place)
- Business center
- Free internet (Wi-fi)
- Restaurant (free breakfast, launch, dinner)
- Game console Xbox 360 with Kinect and 30 games - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-iknFIn1RM
- Games and services for children